Why the Mumbai Indians will win the IPL3 T20 cricket tournament

March 13, 2010

Can a Mumbai Indians T20 cricket team with Sachin Tendulkar, Jayasuriya, Bravo and Pollard lose the IPL3 T20?

Mumbai Indians IPL3 T20 Spot on...In the IPL3 T20 2010 cricket tournament, the Mumbai Indians have Sachin Tendulkar on song, the match winning abilities of Sanath Jayasuriya and the impressive allrounder duo of Pollard and Bravo. Can such an incredible cricket team such as the present Mumbai Indians lineup ever lose?

The Mumbai Indians need to forget what went wrong last year and focus on winning the IPL3 T20 cricket tournament

The Mumbai Indians cricket team definitely did not play to their true potential in the last edition of the IPL. However,this year the Mumbai Indians have a definitely chance of winning IPL3 since all the pieces seem to be falling into place. No major injuries in the Mumbai Indians cricket team for IPL3 and the carefully chosen team will have most of the Mumbai Indians players play almost the entire tournament together

Sachin Tendulkar is back to form this year and a T20 hundred for the Mumbai Indians in IPL3 awaits him

The Mumbai Indians have Sachin Tendulkar who is fresh from his recent 200 against a strong South African cricket bowling attack and IPL3 will definitely see Sachin stamp his authority on T20 cricket.

Sachin Tendulkar, as captain of the Mumbai Indians IPL3 cricket team, will be different this year in the IPL since his return to form will mean that he has less pressure to perform. Also, there are no major injuries for Sachin and he can focus on his incredible batting

In IPL3, the Mumbai Indians has new exciting players like Ambati Rayadu and Kieron Pollard who ensure that the Mumbai Indians is not dependent only on Sachin

If Kieron Pollard strikes form for the Mumbai Indians in IPL3, he could single handedly land the Mumbai Indians a win in the IPL3 T20 cricket tournament.Kieron Pollard is that incredible class of players who bowl decent medium pace and can also regularly whack the cricket ball out of the ground. We will be hoping that Kieron Pollard loves hitting the ball outside the D.Y.Patil or the Brabourne Stadium.

Ambati Rayadu is another great prospect for the Mumbai Indians in IPL3, and his experience in the ICL could help him emerge as one of the best players for the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League 2010 cricket season

Zaheer Khan and Lasith Malinga make the best possible fast bowling combination for the Mumbai Indians IPL3 cricket team

Zaheer Khan is probably at the peak of his bowling career and the Mumbai Indians should get the benefits of transferring this incredible fast bowler from the Bangalore Royal Challengers IPL3 cricket team last year. Zaheer Khan was injured last year but the Mumbai Indians could be lucky to have him in their team this year

Lasith Malinga was one of the best bowlers in the Indian Premier League last year and the Mumbai Indians IPL3 cricket team will hope that Malinga can repeat his magic this year and bowl his incredible yorkers for the Mumbai Indians cricket team. Malinga also bowled some classy slower ones last year and a combination of yorkers and slower ones should see the Mumbai Indians getting some wickets in the first few overs

In summary, Sachin Tendulkar ‘s Mumbai Indians IPL3 cricket team is fantastic and the Mumbai Indians cricket team can definitely win the 2010 IPL cricket tournament

Comments

4 Responses to “Why the Mumbai Indians will win the IPL3 T20 cricket tournament”

  1. jeetendra zaveri on March 18th, 2010 6:40 pm

    last to ipl contest mumbai indians not doing well perfom but in 2010 ipl there team looks very solid and also sachin’s form is wonderful and very balance team iwould like to say it is time of mumbai indians and they lift this time ipl cup.

  2. jeetendra zaveri on March 18th, 2010 6:43 pm

    time will comming because at present team is very balance in all department

  3. jeeetendra zaveri on March 20th, 2010 1:44 pm

    today’s match against royal challangers bangalore wery important for both team but i think that 65 % chance to mumbai and 35 % chance to bangalore

  4. rohith on April 3rd, 2010 10:23 am

    sachin tendulkar is in superform and mumbaiindians had world’s one of the most destructive opener sanath….
    their middleorder is also very strong with the likes of tiwary,rayudu,dhawan,satish…….
    most destructive westindian allrounders bravo,pollard were in full pledged form…..
    the bowling departnent is also very strong with zaheer,malinga,harbhajansingh……
    if they play in a pleasing manner then the cup wil definitelyb goes to mumbaiindians…………

Got something to say?